We’re working to add show dates, create distanced seating plans and meet your needs as we move forward toward a January 2021 start. As a subscriber, you are our priority, and we’re committed to understanding your preferences and finding solutions that work for you. Realizing that requirements may change as the season unfolds, we are committed to flexibility and doing everything we can to meet your expectations. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this process.
HERE’S WHAT SUBSCRIBERS CAN EXPECT:
1. Adjustments to seat spacing to meet the Arizona Department of Health and CDC COVID distancing guidelines will be a necessary part of bringing theatre back to the stage.
2. We will call or email you in the coming weeks to find out whether you want to attend in-person or prefer to watch at home.
3. We will identify the show date you are interested in and, based on your prior subscription level, will do our best to seat you as close to your usual seats as possible while adhering to distancing guidelines.
4. Star Package subscribers, 3- 4- and 5-Play ticket holders, and flex pass holders will have a chance to select shows starting at a soon-to-be-specified date.
5. We will send you a ticket confirmation. We are working on paperless ticketing options.