fbpx

Individual Giving

YOUR GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY

Revenue from ticket sales only supply 60% of the funds needed each year to produce our season and it is individuals, like you, who generously make a gift in addition to their tickets to fund the other 40% of expenses.

As a supporter of Arizona Theatre Company, you may receive special one-of-a-kind perks and benefits designed to bring you closer to the art you support!

 

ANNUAL FUND

Gifts under $2,000 contribute to our Annual Fund and receive the following benefits to complement your visits to the theatre:

FAN ($100 – $249)

            Thank You letter.

            Program book listing (1x per season).

           Backstage tour.

FRIEND ($250 – $499)

            Thank You letter.

             Program book listing (1x per season).

             Backstage tour.

             Two (2) complimentary drink tickets.

PATRON ($500 – $999)

            All of the above plus:

            Lobby screen recognition.

            Invitation to Page to Stage – ATC Scene Shop Event.

            Two (2) parking passes.

BACKER ($1,000 – $1,999)

            All of the above plus:

            Two (2) additional drink tickets for a total of four (4).

            Ticket concierge.

            Invitation to Page to Stage Events – Technical Rehearsal Event.

            Invitation to Meet and Greet (Tucson only).

            Invitation to Welcome Reception (Phoenix only).

            Invitation to one (1) pre-show dinner.

GIVE TO ATC

GIVING CIRCLES

Join a Circle, and play a leading role in our success!

Circle’s members are a distinguished group of individuals who believe in the power and magic of theatre, in the synergy between actors and audiences, the resulting energy, and in the theatre’s pure artistic value.

 

DESIGNER’S CIRCLE (Formerly Director) – $2,000 – $2,999

            Thank You letter.

            Program Book and Lobby display listing.

            Backstage tour.

            Invitation to Page to Stage Events.

            Invitation to Meet and Greet (Tucson only).

            Invitation to Welcome Reception (Phoenix only).

            Six (6) complimentary drink tickets.

            Complimentary season parking.

            Ticket Concierge.

            Four (4) Guest Passes.

            Invitation to two (2) pre-show dinners.

DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE (Formerly Designer) – $3,000 – $4,999

            All of the above plus:

            Invitation to an additional pre-show dinner for a total of three (3) dinners.

PRODUCER’S CIRCLE – $5,000 – $9,999

            All of the above plus:

            VIP Backstage Tour with the Artistic Director.

            Invitation to one (1) Artistic Director’s Circle Event.

            Invitation to four (4) pre-show dinners.

ARTISTIC DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE – $10,000+ 

All of the above plus:

            Invitation to pre-show dinners for the full season.

            Invitation to Artistic Director’s Circle Events (two per city).

            From the Desk of the Artistic Director – weekly Artistic updates.

            The Rehearsal Experience with the Artistic Director.

JOIN A CIRCLES TODAY

LEGACY GIFTS

A gift made through your will or estate plan is on the of simplest ways you can ensure the future of ATC. Please let us know if you have remembered ATC with a bequest. Contact Julia Waterfall-Kanter, Chief Development Officer at (520) 884-8210 x7301

The mission of Arizona Theatre Company is to inspire, engage, and entertain –one moment, one production, and one audience at a time. ATC shares the passion of the theatre through a wide array of outreach programs, educational opportunities, access initiatives, and community events. With more than 700 Education & Engagement activities through the schools and summer programs, ATC focuses on teaching Arizona’s youth about the creative power of dramatic literature and how it can enrich their own lives in multiple ways. Your gifts at every level support Arizona Theatre Company’s mission to inspire, engage, and entertain – one moment, one production, and one audience at a time. Donors play a starring role at ATC, providing the funds vital to our productions and education programs. Ticket sales and subscriptions cover about 60% of the budget; the remainder comes from contributions from people like you.