Upstairs at ATC Concierge
Part-time Seasonal, Non-Exempt
Reports to Director of Community Engagement
Hours: 10+ hours/week
Arizona’s first professional theatre company, Arizona Theatre Company is the state’s only member of the respected League of Resident Theatres (LORT) – as well as the only LORT theatre nationally that produces shows in two cities, Tucson (at the historic Temple of Music and Art) and Phoenix, (at the elegant Herberger Theater Centre). ATC maintains offices in both Tucson and Phoenix.
Upstairs at ATC is our new exclusive space for subscribers and donors to meet and mingle 60 minutes before every performance and during intermission. The Upstairs at ATC Concierge welcomes guests in the patron lounge and helps create a fun and inviting atmosphere.
- Manage the Upstairs at ATC volunteer usher calendar
- Greet guests of Upstairs at ATC
- Check Upstairs at ATC passes
- Check off names on the list provided
- Add names of guests that receive Upstairs at ATC day passes
- Answer questions about Upstairs at ATC
- Contact patrons ahead of them seeing a performance and inviting them to visit Upstairs at ATC
- Follow up with Upstairs at ATC attendees
- A knowledge of theatre is a plus
- Must be available evening and weekends
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Title email Upstairs at ATC Concierge.
Arizona Theatre Company is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis, including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender presentation, religion, disability, or national origin.