Reports to: Managing Director
Status: Full-Time Regular Exempt
Supervision Exercised: Some facilities, rental and office management
Start Date: December 1, 2019
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Eligible for ATC employee benefits package
Provide personal administrative support to the Managing Director and other executive staff as required. Duties include general administrative and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person, phone, and email interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and a minimum of five years of administrative support experience.
- A passion for the arts.
- Trustworthy, dependable and respectful.
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to contend with sensitive situations with utmost diplomacy.
- Exceptional communication (business writing and editing), customer service and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and other Office applications and telephone protocol. Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 60 wpm.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight in-state travel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide responsible, professional, confidential administrative and office management support.
- Assist with preparation of reports and materials for publications and presentations.
- Screen incoming calls and determine appropriate action.
- Schedule meetings and coordinate Managing and Artistic Directors’ calendars.
- Prepare and maintain expense reports.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, scanning and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Supervise support staff as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist with special events and fundraising activities as required.
- Be familiar with artistic, educational and other company programs and operations in order to address patron, employee, donor and other constituent questions accurately and completely.
Please submit a resume and letter of interest to Management Assistant Search at Arizona Theatre Company, P.O. Box 1631, Tucson, AZ 85702-1631. Email email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Application Deadline: Friday, November 29, 2019
Arizona Theatre Company is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability or national origin.
Arizona Theatre Company reserves the right to modify or change
this job description as business needs dictate.