Arizona Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to non-traditional and multi-cultural casting. Artists of all ethnicities, genders, and abilities are encouraged to audition.
Due to the current Coronavirus and the need to take safety precautions, we held this year’s auditions through VIDEO SUBMISSIONS ONLY.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arizona Theatre Company is currently able to accept script samples (10-15 pgs) only when accompanied by a letter of recommendation from a literary agent, or from Arizona artists.
These script samples may be submitted electronically to:
If you would prefer, you may submit script samples via mail at:
P.O. Box 1631
Tucson, AZ 85702
Other unsolicited scripts that we receive will be recycled.
We will only contact you if we are interested in reading more of the script submitted.
For information on submission eligibility for ATC’s annual National Latinx Playwriting Award, please click here.
For information about professional opportunities and resources for playwrights around the country, please consult resources below:
· The Dramatists Sourcebook, compiled and published by Theatre Communications Group
· Dramatists Guild (https://www.dramatistsguild.com/organization)
· NYC Playwrights (www.nycplaywrights.org)
· Playwright’s Center (https://pwcenter.org/opportunities)
· The Official Playwrights of Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/OfficialPlaywrights)